Amohela means Welcome or to Accommodate in Sotho and Pedi, as we would like all our guests to feel welcome throughout their stay with us.
Amohela is a beautiful, 4-Star graded, luxury Bed & Breakfast conveniently situated in Randjesfontein, Midrand, centrally located between Johannesburg and Pretoria. With Amohela being only minutes away from major office parks such as Vodacom World, Corporate Park North and South, Gallagher Estate and Grand Central Airport, it is the perfect resting place for the business traveller, people seeking to escape from city life or travellers who have to take a break from all the beautiful sites Gauteng has to offer.
We specialise in providing guests with exceptionally friendly service, great breakfasts, personal attention and the opportunity to experience an African gem.
We wish for every valued guest to truly experience Amohela, wrapped in an abundance of African nature. Relax around the pool, share your African adventures around a braai with other guests or watch the sun set with friends.
RATES & ONLINE BOOKING
Please follow the ‘Online Availability and Booking’ Link at the bottom of the page to check for availability and book online.
• From R750 per night for single occupancy, including breakfast
• From R950 per night for double occupancy, including breakfast
Prices include a scrumptious breakfast (Continental, Full English or Vegetarian).
Special negotiated discounts apply for business stays and any stays over 14 days. Please contact us for more information.
• 0 to 2 years – no charge
• 3 to 12 years of age – surcharge of R200 per child
• 13 years and over – normal charges
• Preferably 50% deposit on booking through nightsbridge.
• Otherwise 50% deposit via bank transfer following a booking, payable within 48 hours.
• The balance is due before check-in.
• Cancellations 0 to 7 days prior to start of stay will forfeit 100% of the deposit
• Cancellations 8 to 14 days prior to start of stay will forfeit 50% of the deposit
• Cancellations 15 days prior to start of stay will be fully refunded minus a 5%
administration fee to cover bank and processing charges